Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Welcome.

I am here today to introduce my blogging site.  How formal.... well what else am I suppose to write?
Here are a few reasons as to why now, why in general and who am I.

  • There's a few people with this screen name....and well I feel unfortunate for the people who have the identical names as I, because I am about to write/post/talk about everything I have an opinion on.
  • I hope in this direction I could improve my writing abilities, or my lack of writing abilities.  This goes the same for spelling, grammar and all that good stuff.
  • Hasn't everyone wanted someone or somewhere to vent out to? I'm sure the first people who started a "blog" or "myspace" was to have a bunch of "friends" or someone to read their thoughts and opinions.  PS it is healthy to vent, stop hating.
  • When I have time I need something to do; although I don't have a lot of it...I'm trying something new.  
  • You might run into this site, you might know me, you might think you know me, you might not know me, or no one will see this site...and I don't care. What a great site.
  • The reason why I choose a blog which is way old school rather than a tumblr, blogging facebook, blogging myspace, or even a xanga and other sorts is because I was ...well inspired by a random ass person.  =D
  • Lastly, no one knows its me.  I'm just another 1 and a trillion or more bloggers out there, soooo.....it's almost like a free country...but more like a free blog. heh.
Until next time, which might be fairly soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment