Wednesday, April 27, 2011

At least pretend you're ok.

When you're on the job.
I know you don't want to be here. I know it's just work study/ work. I know its hot outside (although its air conditioned inside). I know maybe you are not in a good time in life, but still.  At least pretend you're okay!  It's your job, you are getting paid/ getting some sort of compensation for doing it.  Don't take out your glares and mean stares on me.  I just need to get a book! For gods sake chill a little, and maybe smile once in a while.  People are such bitches who don't deserve to be doing anything or dealing with customers.  Sometimes I just wish I could have a complaint button.  
I also understand from their point of view.  Sometimes I get ahead of myself and act well a little unfriendly, but now I definitely regret it.  Customers haven't done anything to you and you are already acting like you are annoyed of them.  It's just unfair.  Next time you're on the job, think twice before not being friendly.  They didn't even do anything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment