Sunday, April 24, 2011

Embracing the nothingness.

Enjoying alone time.
With flashy lights everywhere, its nice to tone it down once in a while.  This was definitely one of those weekends of deservedness.  After a week of two tests and a prior week of viruses its great to just do nothing.  This would definitely be a time to cue Bruno Mar's Lazy Song.  Not to mention it was rainy/ rainbowy sunny the next day of this great and non celebratory Easter.   
It also comes with the fact that calling my family to see how things are doing made me find out they were off to Williamsburg for 'vacation'...and they 'forgot' to tell me...? Anyways, I enjoyed my weekend of 'me' time and a bunch of reading for the good.  I can't describe how it has rejuvenated me to the fullest of almost 100%.  I will miss these past 72 hours.  The 'straighting-my-hair-even-though-I-am-not-going-out', the 'laying-in-my-bed-of-nothingness', the 'pretending-to-pass-out-after-a-movie', 'to waking-up-with-nothing-to-do' and 'putting-on-make-up-just-because-it's-fun/ trying/experimenting-out-different-make-up.'
Not to mention seeing an admiree of my favorite on the way to the times I leave for food. Of course the boyfriend could be out of it, but this admiree is definitely in my favor of the talkativeness and engage-ness.  Lovely.
Although the only thing I have to complain about a little is the minor headache, probably due to the over compensating levels of AC I turned the dial to, but way too lazy to turn off.  (Resulted from my lazy day.)
Yet I am more than welcoming this week and the classes to come with it.  Oh what a busy schedule tomorrow, at least I well enjoyed my weekend of a break!  Doesn't everyone want to? Haha, make the best of what you have while you have it, because it definitely doesn't last longer than you want it to!
Is it volleyball courts and shirtless men time?

No comments:

Post a Comment