Thursday, April 28, 2011

I don't know how to say this.

But just...think before you act.
Here's my specific situation:  
Ok. So we have this project to work on. And we are scheduled to meet at 7, but I get a text from one member asking if we can do it at 7:30 instead, but I told her that's the time I need to leave, and she doesn't answer back.  7 rolls around and I text everyone (3 people) that I'm downstairs and one texts me back saying he thought we were meeting at 7:30 since the other girl asked if 7:30 was okay, but I told him that I told her that I have to go at 7:30.


Here's the mistake, the girl that asked if it was okay to meet at 7:30 instead should not have texted to do so only 10 minutes before 7.  Also she should not have assumed that one person said it was okay means it is okay for everyone else.  And the other is that she should have answered me after I said I had to leave.  After I texted her I was downstairs, she text at 7:15 saying she would be there in 10 minutes.  


7:30 rolls around and no one has showed up.  One guy shows up, and then the other shows up, saying that she had to eat because she hasn't yet.  That's why she asked to reschedule half an hour late.  What the fuck.  And the other girl...well she overslept...typical...


Be smart okay? I mean you could've grabbed something to eat before, or something, and it only really takes half an hour to do this assignment, you could've waited that long.


Some people are just so indecisive and not smart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment